This key fob can use to duplicate access card in most 13.56MHz access system.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This key fob can use to duplicate access card in most access system.
This RFID high frequency key fob tag is useful for access control applications, event management and for applications where items need to be tracked. This tag is encapsulated in an ultrasonically sealed plastic housing to protect the chip and antenna from adverse environmental conditions. This RFID key fob is Waterproof and is resistant to immersion in salt water, alcohol, oil, 10% HCL and ammonia. The distance to the reader depends on the antenna strength of the reader. You will obtain stable response in either extremely low or high temperatures.
• Block / ID changable
• Support chip: Mifare_1K S50
• Frequency: 13.56MHz
• Protocol: ISO14443A
• EEPROM Size: 1024 Byte
• Housing material: ABS
• Color: Blue
• Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C -70°C)
• Storage Temperature: -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to +80°C)
• Dimension(mm): 1.8" x 1.25" x 0.35" (34.5*28*7.55(mm))
• Write Endurance(cycle):>500000
• Data Retention(year): >10
No customer reviews for the moment.