Warning: Last items in stock!
AT24C256 Serial EEPROM I2C Interface Data Storage Module for Arduino
· 8P chip holder on the board, mounted AT24C256 chip
· Pin head provide power supply, power indicator on the board
· Pull-up resistors request by I2C communications
· All pins are drawn and marked, enter the address and write protect jumper pins can be directly set up
· PCB board size: 36.5 (mm) x12 (mm)
EEPROM stands for electrically erasable programmable read only memory. It is a secondary storage device that once written (programmed) can hold data even when the power is removed. If you need more storage for your project, or you want to learn how to use EEPROM, then this module is designed for you. It supplies an extra 256k byte for your project. You only need simply wire them via I2C.
No customer reviews for the moment.