If you believe that content on any of the products listed on DeSENSED by their respective manufacturers has violated your copyright or other intellectual property right, please write to us providing the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right alleged to be infringed
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that you claim to be infringing including information regarding its location that would enable it to be located and if possible the URL of such infringing material;
- information that would enable us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
- a statement by you to the effect that you believe in good faith that the use of the infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information contained in your communication is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright or other intellectual property right;
Please take note that if you knowingly misrepresent that any material or activity is infringing, you may be subject to liability under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act in the United States.