This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This item has been sold
- Color: Blue
- Material: PCB
- Using LM393 comparator
- Working voltage: 3.3~12V
- Output format: 0 and 1 digit
- Detection range: 760nm~1100nm
- Detection angle: About 60 degrees, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum
- Adjustable sensitivity (potentiometer adjustment)
- The comparator output, the signal is clean, great driving ability, more than 15mA
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Can widely be used in Arduino DIY project
- The flame sensor is most sensitive to flame, and reacts to ordinary light, is generally used in flame alarm etc.
- The sensor and the flame should maintain a certain distance, in order to avoid high temperatures damage
No customer reviews for the moment.