Easy hookup to your Arduino or other 3-5v micro controller. Pulse current through a PWM pin, and use this to control a pump, LED, or other DC device at up to 24v, and ~5A.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This item has been sold
· Size: 33*24mm
· Weight: 10g
· Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
· Ports: Digital Level
· Output load voltage: 0-24V
· Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink)
· Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, raspberry pie
· Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
· Arduino drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves
· PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve stepless dimming, variable speed motor
No customer reviews for the moment.