StepStick A4988 Stepper Driver Module for motor control
Warning: Last items in stock!
This item has been sold
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
* Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
* Adjustable current control
* Intelligent chopping control
* Over-temperature thermal shutdown
* Under-voltage lockout
* Crossover-current protection
* Simple step and direction control interface
* Full-step, Half-step, Quarter-step, Eighth-step, and Sixteenth-step
No customer reviews for the moment.