Warning: Last items in stock!
This item has been sold
• Product code: HCMODU0097
• Operating power supply voltage range of 2.3 V to 5.5 V with 5.5 V tolerant inputs
• 16 LED drivers. Each output programmable at: Off / On /
• 1 MHz Fast-mode Plus compatible I2C-bus interface with 30 mA high drive capability on SDA output for driving high capacitive buses
• 4096-step (12-bit) linear programmable PWM output varying from fully
off (default) to maximum brightness
• Output frequency (all PWM output) typically varies from 24 Hz to 1526 Hz
• Sixteen totem pole outputs (sink 25 mA and source 10 mA at 5 V) with software
programmable open-drain LED outputs selection (default at totem pole). No input
• 4 software programmable I2C-bus addresses (one LED All Call address and three LED
Sub Call addresses) allow groups of devices to be addressed at the same time in any
combination (for example, one register used for ‘All Call’ so that all the PCA9685s on
the I2C-bus can be addressed at the same time and the second register used for three
different addresses so that 1⁄3 of all devices on the bus can be addressed at the same
time in a group). Software enable and disable for these I2C-bus address.
• 25 MHz typical internal oscillator requires no external components
• External 50 MHz (max.) clock input
• Internal power-on reset
• Noise filter on SDA/SCL inputs
• Edge rate control on outputs
• No output glitches on power-up
• Supports hot insertion
• Low standby current
PLEASE NOTE: The PWM output pins on this module are capable of sinking a maximum of 25mA or sourcing a maximum of 10mA. Do not attempt to drive high current devices such as motors, bulbs etc, directly from these pins as you will risk damaging the module. For servos, power is provided externally via the terminal header and only a small amount of current is drawn by the servo from each PWM pin.
No customer reviews for the moment.